Southern Hydrocephalus & Spina Bifida Foundation
Southern Hydrocephalus & Spina Bifida Foundation services people living in the counties of Dorset, Hampshire & Wiltshire, together with their carers and family.
What they do:
- Support individuals and their families with diagnosis and living with hydrocephalus and spina bifida.
- Work closely with the local authorities to develop services to better suit you.
- Provide locally centered information on what is available in these areas.
- Provide local social events & leisure activities for all age groups.
- Provide a network for peer support.
- Organise fundraising events.
- Provide financial assistance.
- Liaise closely with Shine development workers who can help with education, health and other specialist matters.
- Produce a quarterly newsletter and regular email bulletins keeping you up to date on what is going on in your area.
- Keep our members up to date with events from other providers in the local areas.
Grants, social events and leisure activities, support, befriending and information.