Find services and activities in your area

We’re proud to work closely with local authorities, clinical commissioning groups, charities and voluntary groups nationwide who can help you live independently at home and arrange your care – your way.

Who are my local authority or clinical commissioning group?

You can use the search options at the bottom of the page to find contact details for the local authority or clinical commissioning group that covers your area.

If you’re not sure of the local authority or clinical commissioning group in your area then our handy postcode search will point you in the right direction.

If you haven’t had an assessment of the help and support you need then we can help you apply for this.

care needs assessment is when a social worker or nurse assessor comes to see you to find out what care and support you need to live independently at home.

Further services and activities for you

We’re proud to work closely with organisations who we feel share the same philosophy as us.

Alongside HomeCareDirect and your local council or health authority, there are many peer support groups, charities and voluntary organisations who provide invaluable advice, guidance and support to people and families all over the country. These local and national organisations provide an opportunity to gain and share knowledge or simply offer the chance to meet like-minded people.

There are lots of great activities and fun things for you to do in your local area that you may be able to fund from your personal budget or pay for alongside your support.

We can help you identify and contact any organisations or activities that may be of interest to you. Please ask us for more details, or you can also use the postcode search on the right of this page to find information on services and activities available in your local area.